Item NO. : WD-130S
Condition: New In Box
Nozzle Dia : 0.2mm & 0.3mm & 0.5mm
Fluid Cup: 7CC
Working Pressure: 15-50PSI
Illustration, Fine/Commercial Art, Photo Retouching, Custom Automotive, Motorcycle Graphics, Nails & Cosmetics, Miniatures, Taxidermy / Lures, Models/RC'S/Trains. Hobbies and Crafts.
Spray and Color Media:
Watercolors, Acrylics, Inks and Dyes, Automotive Urethanes, Lacquers and Enamels
How to Spray:
1. Fill fluid in the cup after thinning appropriately.
2. Hold the airbrush lightly in your hand.
3. By pressing the main lever, a stream of air emerges. Then draw it backward gradually for color atomization.
4. The spray pattern is in accordance with water or solvent by a brush.
5. For fine line spray, remove the needle cover and hold the airbruch near a work surface.
How to clean:
1. Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
2. Refill cup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with finger and spray. The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the airbrush.
Clean Liquid: Alcohol, Thinner, Banana oil